Come and join us for the Kew Progressive Dinner on Wednesday, October 11 from 6.45pm – a chance to eat, drink, be merry… and try three different Kew restaurants in one night!
This event is a throwback to the 70s and 80s when progressive dinners were big, you’ll be walking to various restaurants for your chosen menu – all for only $55 inc GST including a drink with each course.
The best part is that we have 13 wonderful Kew venues involved so, not only are you trying different restaurants, you’re trying different cultures and cuisines.
And yes, sadly, Mister Bianco isn’t involved this time as they are renovating. And Nazar and Cotham Dining have closed doors 🙁
How it works
- You peruse the restaurants and their course offerings below
- Book your restaurant choices and course offerings at this link
- You arrive at your first restaurant at 6.45pm and collect your 3 x drink tickets which entitles you to up to a mid-shelf drink each course. Choose from wine, sparkling, beer or spirits, soft drink, juice or sparkling water or tea and coffee. PLEASE NOTE: alcohol options restaurants have on hand will vary – some will have a large range and some only house, this is why we have priced the menu so affordably
- Entree is served at 7pm
- Finish your entree and make your way to your main course at 7.45pm, that will be served at 8pm
- Ditto and make your way to dessert at 8.45pm, that will be served at 9pm
What you need to know
- For your booking, you will be able to choose community table or own table (except for Skinny Dog Hotel, who only have community tables). If you choose community table, you and your party will be seated at a larger table at the venue, with other Progressive Dinner diners, and will meet new people at each course. Please note that even if you book community table as a group, you may not be able to sit in your group if other diners have already arrived at the table – please be aware of this
- If you like the look of one menu, you are more than welcome to stay at a restaurant, or return.
- As seats are limited at each restaurant, once they are sold out, you may have to choose to eat a course at a different venue
- The menus are all set and there can be no changing your choices once booked
- Where GF is stated, this means gluten friendly, kitchens are not able to prepare meals in entirely separate gluten free spaces
- Bookings close Sun, October 8 at 10pm as the restaurants need time to prepare for the event
- Cancellations after October 2 will not be able to be refunded