Easter Hunt in Kew is a little different this year, as we’ve had some bunnies sneak into shop windows and take the places of chicks, so it’s hunt to find the bunny or the chick this year!
Prizes are still the same! Follow the directions below and you’ll claim a BIG egg from the Easter Bunny and the Autumn Fairy.
Plus! Find the Golden Egg and win a $200 dinner for your family! 5 eggs to be found.
Here’s how it works:
- Register your details below to download a Easter Hunt Map for each child involved
- Hit the Kew Junction streets between 11am – 2pm on Sat, April 15. Make sure to bring a pen! REMEMBER: the event ends at 2pm so ensure you arrive with enough time to find 20 chicks or bunnies and get to the Easter Bunny before he hops off
- Find the hidden chick or bunny in 20 participating stores and mark which you found in the window on the space provided on your map (there are 53 businesses listed on the map, so plenty of opportunities to find chicks or bunnies)
- All chicks or bunnies can be seen from the footpath. No need to go into stores. Please help us keep windows clean by not touching or putting your face on them
- Collect any of the specials, vouchers or offers listed on the map for yourself or the kids during the hunt like free nail painting at Q Pro Nails, vouchers from Angel’s Beauty and Angela’s Mane Attraction or coffee and lunch specials from a variety of cafes and restaurants plus so much more!
- Head to Kew Courthouse and see Easter Bunny and the Autumn Fairy. Hand your map in and draw a 300gm egg
- Draw a Golden Egg and the lucky child also wins a $200 dinner for them and their family in Kew Junction (5 golden eggs to be drawn)
Download your Easter Hunt Map
Just enter your details below, and you’ll be able to dowload the map!